Saturday, September 25, 2010

About Me and My Blog

I’m a gay man – no confusion at all there.  I like to have sex with men.  I like women, have female friends, can look at a woman in a short skirt and high heels and appreciate the look as pleasing, but I don’t want to fuck her.  In gay parlance, I’m a top, a pitcher, meaning I fuck the other guy with my cock.

With online personals, men who would never have been strong enough to walk into a gay bar are able to go online and find a sex date (called a hookup).  Many of the men enjoying these new-found opportunities are married men (and I mean married to women).  Many are looking to bottom (or get fucked).  Over the years, going to hotel rooms and fucking married guys in the ass has become a source of frequent satisfaction for me.  I’m 38, very macho, muscular, have a goatee and stache, and a hairy chest.  Just the kind of guy that these married dudes want to bend over for.

This blog allows me to share my experiences in this secret sub-society, and particularly my recently-discovered enjoyment of planting seed in the rectums of married dudes.

I’m STD free, always use a condom when fucking guys, except for the experiences I reveal here.

The first few entries are dated the same day as I've just started the blog and had a few experiences to put in.  New experiences will be added shortly after they occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment