Saturday, September 25, 2010

An Opportunity Presents Itself

It was about two weeks later before I got the opportunity to put my new plan into action.  I saw an ad on one of the sites I frequent monitor for ads by married dudes looking for male/male sex.  This ad had all the right words to show that the author was a married dude who wanted to meet up with a guy for some carnal fun.

“Super discreet visitor, very clean, looking to have safe fun with another DISCREET guy.  No gays, no fems – looking for regular guy.  Versatile, but tend toward the bottom.   35, white, masculine, 165, 5 foot 11.”

"Discreet" is usually a clue that the guy is married.  "Clean" usually means no diseases (also sometimes called "DDF" – Drug and Disease Free).  Second mention of "discreet" confirms he his married.  "Safe" means using a condom.  

"Versatile" describes a guy that can either top or bottom.  I don’t think that I have ever met a truly versatile guy.  Guy are more tops or bottoms in my experience.  Words like “versatile,” “versatile/bottom,” “versatile but tend to bottom” are all ways of a guy communicating that he is a bottom but can’t bring himself to admit it (even in an anonymous ad).

I love guys who are online looking for sex with another man and specify no gays.  Talk about the ability to compartmentalize.  No fems – means the guy wants a masculine guy – a true “man.”

Yeah, this is the kind of guy I want to work on and leave some special memories.  So I respond to the ad, stretching the truth a little. I tell the fellow I’m bisexual with a girlfriend who is not satisfying all my needs.  Mitch writes back, saying that he is married and looking to take dick.  Big surprise there.  (By the way, much like versatile almost always means bottom, bisexual almost always means gay when used by a guy – suggesting that you still do women apparently preserves some measure of masculinity that would otherwise be completely lost in their mind.)

No comments:

Post a Comment