Saturday, September 25, 2010

Plan in Action - Mitch

Mitch and I correspond by email over the next week until he arrives at his hotel.  He is clearly nervous, but wants it done to him, no question there.  He asks me about my girlfriend, wants to make sure I’m not gay.  I ask him about his wife, whether he has kids (yes, two), and what type of work he does (just to make sure we are not in the same field).  I don’t really care about the answers, but making myself seem as concerned about discretion as he is, makes him more comfortable that he has found the right guy for his illicit roll in the sack.

He tells me where he is staying and the room number, and off I go.  When he opens the door, I’m pleasantly surprised.  He is about my age, a little slighter build than I have, but very nice-looking.  We get undressed and he starts sucking my cock.  I like getting sucked but that’s not where I plan on finishing, so after a few minutes, I tell him to stand up. I turn him around and put him on all-fours on the bed.  I lube his hole and start loosening him up with my fingers.  He is very tight – this guy may not have been fucked that many times.  I start to push my cock against his lubed hole – and he says “you brought a condom right?”  Since he requested that I bring one, I had.  I got it out of my pants on the floor, put it on, and he smiled in relief.

I pushed in, and it clearly hurt him, so I took it slow.  I got fully in him and started to fuck him nice and slow.  The strain on his face showed that this was much harder on him that he had planned.  So I pulled out, got up near his ear, and whispered, “we don’t have to do this if it’s too hard on you.”  But I knew what the answer would be.  He said to go ahead – he wanted us to finish, just be as “gentle as you can.”  By this time, I had pulled off the condom, and so I inserted my cock back in him.  I rocked gently inside (not my usual style of fucking, but I didn’t want stop and start, else he might see my natural approach to fucking him).  He was so tight, even with the gentle rocking, I soon climaxed.

Now for the twist.  I get off him.  He is still in the bed.  I’m standing at the end of the bed, where the condom is laying on the floor. I explain that I always feel a little uncomfortable about this sort of thing, and just prefer to get dressed and get going.  He says he understands – “remember, I’m not gay either.”  Unbelievable!

I walk out of the room and move quickly down the hall to the elevator.  Out the front door of the hotel I go like I’m late for a meeting and don’t look back.  When Mitch sees that condom on the floor without any cum in it, he’s probably going to know what happened, and I want to be a good distance away by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment