Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Plan Comes Together

I get back to my office and can’t stop thinking about what just happened.  I wonder if Will ever figured out that I fucked him raw.  If he immediately tried to take a shit (as guys often do after being fucked), he might have noticed my semen come out of him.  But you could easily mistake it for lube.  My guess is he never knew the truth.  

While I was feeling mighty fucking good, the idea that Will probably never knew the full scope of what happened in that hotel room somehow left me less than completely satisfied.  You see, even though I fuck these guys, I don’t have much respect for them.  They have their families and have all the benefits of a straight life.  They probably joke with their buddies about “not bending over to get the soap in the shower at the gym” and talk about how disgusting gay sex is.  They vote for politicians that don’t support any legal protections for gay people.  And the minute that get on the road for business, or find a good rest stop, they open their mouths and assholes to strangers willing to fuck them.  

My first thought is that I should just email Will (and the guys that would come after him) and tell him the truth.  But I decided that making an admission like that might be unwise.  In fact, I had already decided never to meet or converse with the men whose virginity I would take, so I had to find a better way to communicate that the married guys had received a very special offering from me.

It didn’t take long for me to come up with something and oddly enough, I got the idea from what happened with Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment