Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fucking Harry - An Arizona Trooper Goes Down

The knock on my hotel room door comes at 6:50.  I open the door, and there stands Harry.  He certainly looks like a cop.  Short hair, muscular, naturally mad look on his face.  I decide that I'm going to have to establish right away who the alpha dog is.  So I say, "come on in, let's get started."  He walks in and I get behind him and grab his ass.  With one hand on his shoulder, I start working the fingers of my other hand up in his ass crack through his clothes - telling him that's an ass that needs fucking if I ever felt one.

Then ever so slightly, I feel it.  He knees buckle a little in submission, and I move fast.  I bring the front of my knees hard into the back of his, sending him to the floor to his knees.  I walk around in front of him and loudly unzip my pants, and get out my cock.  He opens instinctively, and I insert.  Grabbing him by the back of his head, I start face-fucking him hard.  He's taking the whole cock deep with no gagging.  I can tell this cop has been on several dicks.  I stop thrusting, then he starts working, going up and down on my dick like a pro.  I get afraid I may cum, so I push him off, then use my fingers to lift his chin and get him to stand up.  That arrogant, mad look is gone now; he looks a little embarrassed, actually a little pitiful now.  Just to be an ass, I ask him what force he is with, and he says he is a state trooper (don't know if that's true or not).  I tell him to take his clothes off and I do the same.

I put him on all fours on the floor and start to fuck his mouth again.  We do that for a couple of minutes, then I   get him up and bend him over the bed.  I start rubbing lube in his ass and lubing my cock.  Then I hear those words I hate - "man, you need to use a rubber - I brought one."  He scrambles down and get a condom out of his pants.  I say, you want me to use it, you put it on.  He dutifully unwraps in and rolls it down my dick, then gets back on the bed face down.

Now, I know you are all wondering the same thing:  Did I find a way to fuck this cop raw and deposit semen in his hole?  My hands are tired.  I'll let you now in the next post.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment