Sunday, October 24, 2010

Operation Deep Injection – The Prep Work

In order to increase the likelihood of my success in putting my cum deep in the gut of my soon-to arrive military target, I decided to use my secret weapon.  A couple of years ago, while vacationing in Florida, I found myself in a pawn shop looking at jewelry.  I noticed a wedding band.  Average size, gold, with little diamonds across the top.  Not gaudy at all, really quite classy.  It was $50, probably left there by some guy whose marriage had crashed and burned.  I bought it and have put it to good use.

After I began to target married men for my fun and games, I learned quickly that married guys prefer to fuck around with other married guys.  They clearly think that is preferable from both a discretion and safety perspective.  And I aim to please.  If they want a married guy, they get a married guy (well, sort of, at least I’m wearing a wedding band.)

About 15 minutes before Jiim is due, I put the ring on and look down at it.  It looks good on me, real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment