Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sorting Through the Trash and making Plans

On my business trips, I can often fuck two guys a day.  One at lunch and one before or after work - at least that is my goal.

I have a beer out of the minibar, and wait about 30 minutes.  As I figured, by that time, the email already has 20 or 30 responses.  At least 80% will be deleted immediately.  Spam emails (which you can usually spot because they have pictures of ripped 20-something guys and text that has nothing to do with the specifics of your ad), ancient guys, fat guys, talkers (i.e., guys not looking for action), and guys that include so little information that you know they are probably old and fat.

I begin going through the emails, and deleting the trash.  There are four promising ones, and I start conversing with the guys who sent them.  All are married guys in their 30s or 40s.  Ultimately one guy lives too far away from my hotel to make it work.  A second guy only has free time during a window where I have to work - I do work you know!.  So both of them are no-goes.

That leaves me two guys, and they seem very promising.  Harry is a LEO - that means law enforcement officer - LEO was his term, not mine.  Jim is enlisted military.  Harry's shift starts at 8 am the next day.  He wants to come by a little before 7.  I tell him that's fine.  Jim gets off-duty at 3 pm, says he can be here at 3:20, but won't have a lot of time.  I tell him that I don't need a lot of time and 3:20 is fine.

Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment