Saturday, October 23, 2010

Travelling In Phoenix - The Prep Work

I get to travel several times a year, and when I do, I take full advantage of the opportunity that it presents.

In Washington, the guys I fuck almost universally are white collar office boys in DC on business.  The lawyers, lobbyists, trade association execs, etc., are my usual fare.  When I get out of Washington and have a hotel room to use, the world opens up.  Cops, blue-collar workers, firemen, enlisted military get a turn on my dick.  Also, while there are plenty of guys willing to invite me to their hotel rooms in Washington, many are reluctant to play there because the hotel room is still associated with their real name.  On the other hand, coming to a stranger's hotel room (mine), knowing that I'll be long gone in a couple of days, is a married guy's dream-come-true.  They literally line up for a turn.

The first step is to draft an ad for an on-line personal.  In DC, I just answer ads posted by dudes visiting.  But that doesn't work when I travel and want to attract local guys in a pretty short window.  I look through my email for prior ads I'd posted, find one I basically like, tweak it a little, and this is what I come up with.

"Total Top visiting Phoenix.  Very discreet.  Looking to fuck.  You have to be completely masculine, married preferred.  I host in my hotel room.  38, white, masculine as hell, muscular, 6', 180, goatee/stache, hairy chest, 8 cut, and know how to use it.  Who wants to bend over?"

For those of you who may still be learning pick-up ad jargon, I'll translate:

"total top" = I only insert dick, never accept dick.  Also conveys that I'm not going to be working particularly hard to get you off.

"very discreet" - we discussed previously - means married or at least closeted.

"Looking to fuck" -  means ass fuck.  Some guys call themselves total tops, but they mean total oral tops - they like to get sucked off, but they don't fuck.  I like to fuck guys, so I'm clear in my ad.

"Married preferred" is my way of getting married guys to respond.  In truth, I'm only looking to fuck a married guy, but if you say that, some guys get suspicious of your intentions, so I state it as a preference in the ad.

"I can host" - magic words for a married man, who typically won't have a place to host.

Then I give my stats.

"8 cut, and know how to use it  Who wants to bend over?" - that's just a cocky thing to say to show I'm an arrogant motherfucker -- just the kind of uber-macho guy that these married dudes want to meet.

The ad looks perfect for Phoenix (and many other places) so I post it.  We'll see what I reel in.

No comments:

Post a Comment