Saturday, October 16, 2010

A New Conquest - Alan

After the debacle with Mitch, I had to regroup.  First, I re-thought the idea of leaving the dry rubber as a calling card.  That had not worked out so well.  I stayed away from my beloved Craigslist for a week or so, while I thought cautiously about how to proceed.  The I start reviewing ads again, then I saw one I could not resist:  "Married, Military Man Needs Fucked".

Alan was in a Crystal City hotel.  While only a few miles from my place in Dupont, it was a world away by my standards.  I would normally never venture there, but hell, he was a married military man.  So I contacted Alan, and sent him my body pic in the first email to speed things along.  A few emails later, and armed with his hotel room number, I headed off to catch the Metro.

Alan was what I expected, about 30 years old, close-cropped hair, Southern.  As soon as he opened the door, I knew I was going to dump inside this military stud - I just had to figure out how to do it.

That was complicated, as Alan was insistent that I fuck him while he was on his back.  He wanted to "see" me do him.  Well, obviously, I can't slip my dick out, take off the rubber, then reinsert without him knowing.  After all, he is looking right at me.  Shit!  Shit! Shit!  But he is hot, so I put on the rubber and start fucking him.  He is a good fuck.  Nice and tight, just like his body.  My performance faltered that day, however, as I had only been in him a couple of minutes, when I knew I'd gotten too close to cumming too quickly and it was going to happen.  And it did.  I shot in the rubber in him.

But then the light bulb went off.  I pulled out, said that happened "too quick," and told him that I wanted to give him a little more pleasure.  I put him on all fours and told him to jack off.  I then started working his hole with my finger.  I slipped the rubber off and poured some cum on my first two fingers, then I worked the cum into his hole.  Back out my fingers would come, get loaded up with more precious semen, and back in they would go.  I rubbed his prostate as I went in and out.  I could tell that he was getting close, so I had to work fast.  I poured the rest of my cum from the rubber on my finger and in it went.  There was cum around the edges of his asshole, and I carefully worked that in as well.  I then start massaging his prostate continuously and he popped about 30 seconds later. I got up, said I needed to wash my hands. and made a big scene of walking to the bathroom holding the condom.  I threw the (empty) condom in the toliet and flushed.  I washed my hands.

When I came back out and started to get dressed, my new military friend told me how nice it was that I worked on him even after I had come.  I just smiled and told him that was the best part.  I went back to the gaybourhood and he went back to fighing wars.  Live is good.

1 comment: