Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm Fucked Up But Not Fucking Crazy

No, I didn't try to fuck the trooper raw.  Cops can do bad things to you, like flashing a badge at the front desk and getting your name, etc.  Thought it was too much of a risk if he figured it out.  So I made up for it by fucking him as hard as I could.  Like so many tough guys I'd seen before, he wasn't going to complain that it was too hard on him, etc.  Too much pride for that.  He just laid there and took it, his face scrunched up like he was getting a tooth pulled without anesthesia.  When I came deep in him and pulled out, I hoped the rubber had shredded, but it was in tact with my semen trapped inside.  He got up slowly and unsteady, then got dressed.  He said that was the hardest he'd ever been fucked.  I told him to come back tomorrow, and we'd see if we could reach another milestone.  He looked doubtful and he did not come back.

Not exactly the conclusion I'd hoped for, but still a good fuck.  But it made me even more determined to drop the load uninhibited in my upcoming military fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment